- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motion Sound KP610S 650W 2x10 Keyboard Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74174 000000000 L74174000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Today’s modern keyboard sounds – whether hardware or software based – offer a wonderful richness and depth of sound that has never before been availa...Click To Read More About This Product
Take your keyboard sound to the stage.
Today’s modern keyboard sounds – whether hardware or software based – offer a wonderful richness and depth of sound that has never before been available. The challenge for performing musicians is to be able to properly bring all that wonderful sound to life in a live performance situation without having to haul around a ton of sound reinforcement equipment.
The Motion Sound KP-610S Stereo Combo Keyboard Amplifier meets this challenge head on with its first ever digital amplifier. The KP-610S delivers the same deep, dynamic, lush soundscape to live performances that can be heard through a good set of studio monitors or headphones.
Powerful and Portable, Clean and Compact
The KP-610S, with its 650 watts** (RMS) of clean power at 250 Watts per channel, is designed to reproduce any modern keyboard sound with the level of clarity and punch needed to bring inspiration out of the studio and into every live performance.
When using this option, the subwoofer signal comes from the left channel of the Power amplifier in conjunction with the woofer on the KP-610S which results in a 4 ohm load on the amplifier, thereby splitting power output to the 8 ohm 10” Woofer and also to the 8 ohm Passive subwoofer resulting in a total combined of up to 500 Watts RMS from the left amplifier for 10” woofer and Passive Subwoofer.
Three Dimensional Sound
The KP-610S has a smooth rounded V-shaped angled cabinet design that dramatically widens the stereo image far beyond what you’d expect from such a compact cabinet. Plus, the stereo field can be further enhanced by taking advantage of Motion Sound's proprietary 3D Expander to turn the stereo sound into a real 3D image, bringing all sorts of motion and magic to your live sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W RMS per channel continuous at 8 Ohms (650 watts RMS total)
- Speakers: 2x10" Eminence Beta-10A; 2x3.5" 50W Dynamic Drivers
- Two stereo channels each with Volume, 3D Expander, Bass, Mid, and Treble controls
- Two stereo pairs of 1/4" inputs on each channel
- Master Volume control
- Master Low Bass control
- XLR mic input (mono)
- Balanced XLR left & right outputs
- 1/4" mono output
- 1/4" Powered subwoofer output
- 7/8" Neutrik Speakon passive speaker/subwoofer output
- Frequency Response - 60-18kHz
- Two way crossover - 2.5 kHz, 12db
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 23" x 15"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.