- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151119 000000000 151119000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The gorgeous-sounding MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus Pedal will remind you how cool chorus can be. Want to add sparkle to clean-toned arpeggios? Animate str...Click To Read More About This Product
A super-flexible, ultraclean range of effects!
The gorgeous-sounding MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus Pedal will remind you how cool chorus can be. Want to add sparkle to clean-toned arpeggios? Animate strummed passages? Widen and fatten distorted power chords? This box will do it all, cleanly and quietly. Set the Rate and Width controls to your liking and then dial in as much effect as you want with the Intensity knob. You can then shape the tone even further by EQ-ing the modulated frequencies with the bass and treble controls. Run in mono or use the stereo outputs for a huge, vibrant sound. If you're looking to preserve the low end of your guitar tone, the MXR Stereo Chorus has got you covered with its Bass Filter button that applies the effect to the high frequencies only.
- Add sparkle to clean-toned arpeggios
- Animate strummed passages
- Widen and fatten distorted power chords
- Rate and Width controls
- Run in mono or use the stereo outputs for a huge, vibrant sound
- Bass Filter button applies effect to HF only
Check out this chorus that is like no other. We guarantee you'll be impressed...or your money back!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.