- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M222 Talk Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92491 000000000 H92491000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Talk Box is a classic effect-you can hear it on some of the greatest songs ever recorded, across genres and time, from funk and '70s rock to hard...Click To Read More About This Product
Channel the '70s rock sound with this modernized Talk Box from MXR.
The Talk Box is a classic effect-you can hear it on some of the greatest songs ever recorded, across genres and time, from funk and '70s rock to hard rock and metal. Its unique, highly expressive character is instantly recognizable. The MXR team has fine-tuned the Talk Box for modern gigging convenience and tone sculpting while maintaining the unmistakable sonic character that made the effect legendary. With its own amp and speaker driver, the MXR Talk Box is compact and pedal board-friendly-you don't have to lug around a separate rig or patch into your amp's speaker output. And with Volume, Tone and Gain controls, you can shape and add texture to your Talk Box voice for maximum impact. Like all MXR pedals, the MXR Talk Box is built into a sturdy, road-ready housing to endure the rigors of the road. Includes an 18-volt power supply, an 8' surgical tube and a mic stand clip.
- Fine-tuned by the MXR team for modern gigging gigging convenience and tone sculpting
- Contains its own amp and speaker driver so you don't have to lug around a separate rig
- Volume, Tone and Gain controls to shape and add texture
- Compact and pedal board-friendly
There's always space on your pedal board. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.