- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Stageman AC50 50W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44890 000000000 L44890000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nux Stageman AC50 50W 1x6.5" acoustic guitar combo amp is designed to accurately reproduce the natural sound of your acoustic guitar and vocals. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Treat your acoustic to awesome live tone and effects.
The Nux Stageman AC50 50W 1x6.5" acoustic guitar combo amp is designed to accurately reproduce the natural sound of your acoustic guitar and vocals. The front control panel has 2 identical channels and both are optimized for microphones and acoustic guitar inputs respectively. The dual-input channels, on the NUX Stageman acoustic guitar amplifier, provide you with even more options for small gigs or studio recording.
Stageman’s chorus and reverb effects can be set individually on either of the 2 channels. The Instrument Channel chorus is a tasty vintage chorus with a smooth vibration and reverb effect ( plate reverb with 2 styles ) which you can dial-in at low-level short-decay reverb effect between 1 - 5 and high-level short-decay reverb effect between 5 - 10 parameters. The Mic Channel chorus is also a vintage chorus--but with less vibration. Its reverb effect is one of the best built-in hall reverbs you can find. It has super clean reflections intended to let you feel the architecture of a well-designed concert hall.
Stageman has flexible outputs for both stage and recording applications, and is designed for your interface needs. XLR DI output and Line output jack can be used as an analog audio-out for recording or sending to a monitor. To accentuate your customized sound, Send/Return FX Loop inputs interface with any of your essential effects gear.
It’s never easy to find the ideal speakers for instrument amplifiers, especially for the acoustic instruments. After hundreds of times of trying speakers from different suppliers, we eventually decided to customize our own speakers to capture the exact sound we wanted. We triumphed by combining two refined speakers ( one: 1 inch tweeter and one: 6.5 inch woofer ) into Stageman’s cabinet. Equipped with this creative 2-way high-sensitivity speaker system, Stageman delivers incredible sound dynamics. To top it off, our cabinet design features a beveled-angle carefully calculated to provide optimal live sound monitoring.
Stageman’s EQ and Effects offer a wide range of dynamic controls and, with the 2-way high-sensitivity speakers, you get on-the-fly studio quality sound, and the exact tone you need with the turn of a dial.
Bluetooth Panel and Stageman App
Both the Stageman App and Bluetooth Control Pedal are custom-designed to give you wireless versatility wherever you play. They’re also the keys to unlock Stageman’s hidden features: 20 banks of well-selected Drum sequences, a 40 Loop Station, and unlimited Overdubs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- 2 Channels: Channel 1 - 1/4-inch jack instrument input; Channel 2 - 1/4-inch jack and XLR combined mic input
- Speakers: 1x6.5" woofer, 1x1" tweeter
- 3 band EQ (Bass - Mid - Treble) and Phase switch independent for each channel
- Built-in chorus and reverb effects
- XLR DI out
- Line out
- 3.5mm (1/8) Aux-in
- FX loop (Send/Return)
- Built-in 60-second looper function
- Built-in drums 20 rhythm styles
- Bluetooth Footswitch to control effects and Jam function simultaneously
- Stageman App to control effects and Jam function (Free to download for iOS and Android)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.