- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Stageman Floor Acoustic Preamp and DI
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72449 000000000 L72449000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
NUX Stageman Floor is an analog acoustic preamp with digital effects and looper function. Preamp featured with a highly sensitive 3-band EQ with MID ...Click To Read More About This Product
Dial in your perfect acoustic tone with this awesome preamp, DI and multi-effects unit.
NUX Stageman Floor is an analog acoustic preamp with digital effects and looper function. Preamp featured with a highly sensitive 3-band EQ with MID scoop toggle switch, adjustable notch filter, and input gain control. And it provides a ginormous headroom which delivers the sound all natural.
High-Quality Effects, Easy Control
It equipped with Chorus and Reverb effects and, each effect designed to control by only one-knob, when you tweak the chorus or reverb knob from 0 to 10 it adjusts multiple parameters with a perfect balance. And the chorus switch has another function, while you push and hold, it will activate the freeze effect until you release it.
Acoustic guitars can be easily affected by the volume level on stage and it can cause signal feedback, which makes a lot of noise. Using the notch filter on the Stageman Floor can help you to cut the resonating frequency and makes it more comfortable to play on stage.
But remember that some other stage conditions also can cause the signal feedback, please also check the guitar and speaker (or monitor) position, guitar mic(s).And make sure to set everything with the correct way to lower the chance of causing the signal feedback.
And usually a guitar pick or your fingernail causes some high-frequency noise, you can use the Notch Filter and get a much better clean sound.
There are Gain and 3-band EQ controls on the pedal. You can adjust the signal power by using the Gain knob. It has Bass, Middle and Treble controls, depending on the amplifier/speaker characteristic, playing style and acoustic guitar's body type you can tune your sound the way you like.
You can optimize the preamp input according to your guitar pickup type, you can set Piezo or Magnetic for better signal processing. And it has the FX Loop input, you can use a TRS cable and connect any effect unit to Stageman Floor. Its also the best choice for various acoustic instruments like the violin, mandolin, banjo and many more.
Record, Jam, Create!
Push the both Chorus and Preamp footswitches, Stageman Floor turns into a looper pedal with 60 seconds recording capacity and unlimited overdubs. It's ready-to-jam at anytime, anywhere!
Call or click to order today!
- Preamp Footswitch controls the looper functions; Record/Play/Stop and Overdub
- Reverb Knob controls the Loop volume level
- Input Gain Control
- 3-band EQ (Bass, Middle and Treble)
- Middle Frequency Scoop Toggle
- Notch Filter ON/OFF Toggle Switch with Precision Adjustment Control
- Effects: Chorus, Reverb and Freeze
- Input Optimization Toggle for Piezo or Magnetic Pickups
- 60 Seconds Looper
- XLR DI Output
- 1/4" TRS Send / Return Inputs
- 1/8” aux in
- 1/8” headphones out
- USB Input for firmware updates (Micro B USB 2.0)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.