- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B300C 1X15 300W Bass Combo with Tilt-Back Cabinet
Condition 1 - Mint
- L37659 004000000 L37659004000000
The Acoustic B300C Bass Combo delivers 300 watts of clean Class-D amplification through a single 15” ferrite speaker, giving advancing and pro player...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get huge low-end thunder from a combo with great practice features.
The Acoustic B300C Bass Combo delivers 300 watts of clean Class-D amplification through a single 15” ferrite speaker, giving advancing and pro players all the power and bottom-end tone they need. Like all Acoustic Classic Series models, the B300C offers a versatile cabinet that can be used in a traditional vertical configuration or tilted back, allowing precise personal monitoring at rehearsals and performances. And for sound-sculpting control, the B300C features a 5-band EQ, a convenient Shape Switch with a variable Notch Filter to dial in those important mid-tones, and a Blendable Overdrive circuit, giving the player a wide variety of expressive tonal options. Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ Boost switches and the exclusive Acousti-Comp switchable compression offer even more overall sound control. Plus, a full-featured, pre- or post-EQ XLR Direct Out with level control and a ground-lift circuit provides pristine connectivity to front-of-house systems free from annoying and damaging interference. The 1/8” headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8” Aux In connects external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W (class-D)
- Speaker: 1x15” custom ferrite
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensures superior monitoring
- Adjustable overdrive circuit with Blend control
- 5-band EQ for precise tone sculpting
- Shape switch with frequency “Notch” control of mid-range tones
- Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ Boost switches
- Exclusive Acousti-Comp compression circuit
- XLR direct out (Pre- or Post-EQ) with level control and ground lift
- FX loop for unlimited effects expansion
- SpeakON speaker out jack for external speaker usage
- Link out and In for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 1/8” headphone out allows for private practice
- 1/8” aux. Input for external music devices
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.