- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DB 751 975W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 620815 004000000 620815004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 975W Aguilar DB 751 Bass Amplifier Head is infused with the killer technology and craftsmanship that exemplifies all of Aguilar's high-quality ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) High-powered hybrid bass amp with the "Aguilar sound."
The 975W Aguilar DB 751 Bass Amplifier Head is infused with the killer technology and craftsmanship that exemplifies all of Aguilar's high-quality bass amplifiers, speaker cabinets and accessories for bassists. The DB 751 amp head offers an improved preamp that combines the legendary tube-driven tone of the DB 750 with active boost and cut for greater EQ control.
A perfect combination of raw power and excellent tone, the Aguilar DB 751 continues the legacy set by the world-famous DB 750 amp head. Delivering 975W at 2 Ohms and 750W at 4 Ohms, the Aguilar DB 751 Amp has the headroom you need to play your bass in any size venue.
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit (both with LED indicators)
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7's
- Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs
- Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- Effects Loop: Send is push/pull for line or instrument level; Return is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch
- Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, Jensen XLR balanced output (with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch) and Tuner out.
- Cooling: High quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Rack size: three spaces
A powerful and flexible tone stack makes this amp great for every style of playing.
- Power Output: 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element, bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Dimensions: 17"W x 14"D x 5.25"H
- Weight: 42 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.