Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Ashdown CTM30 Little Stubby 30W Tube Bass Amp Head Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 194744154461true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Ashdown CTM30 Little Stubby 30W Tube Bass Amp Head Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 194744154461
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This little tube-driven beast offers incredible tone from a compact head.
The Ashdown CTM 30 "Little Stubby" pushes the rules of tube bass amplification to the limits in a never been seen before, neatly formed package of tube scrumptiousness.
For Ashdown, the CTM 30 Little Stubby marks the next developmental leap in their bass amplification bloodline. Improved tone, features, portability and control makes the Little Stubby a new icon in the tube bass amplification market.
Stubby, Stumpy, Small, Squat or whatever you wish to call it. Measuring just 15.74" (400mm) wide, 8.66" (220mm) deep and 3.15" (80mm) tall, the 30-watt CTM-30 Little Stubby brings a classic all-tube tone in a compact and more portable gig-ready head.
With an updated tube preamp and streamlined steel casing with tubes and transformers mounted horizontally for ease of transportation, the CTM Little Stubby is among the smallest, most portable tube amp in the world.
The Ashdown CTM-30 Little Stubby has an upgraded 30-watt EL84 driven power section and features a single instrument input with hi and low input sensitivity selector switch, for use with active or passive basses. The amp combines traditional 3-band rotary EQ control with a familiar volume, drive and feedback controls to accomplish a contemporary all-tube tone from its ECC81, ECC82 and ECC83 preamp tubes. It’s extremely easy to find the gain ‘sweet spot’ on the Little Stubby – producing a warm, full-bodied overdriven sound.
The CTM 30 Little Stubby features a balanced DI output, perfect for studio recording or for larger gigs where you need to get pure DI signal to the desk with a minimum hassle. If you want to use your favourite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find some conveniently located send and return sockets on the front panel.
A duo of 1/4” Jack sockets provides flexible partnering options with a range of Ashdown speaker cabinets at 4-ohm (minimum) or 8-ohm.
Call or click to order today!
CTM30 Little Stubby 30W Tube Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AT7, one 12AU7, two 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- High sens Nominal 100mV @1Mohms Impedance (Suitable for passive instruments)
- Low sens Nominal 300mV @ 22k impedance (suitable for Active instruments)
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume
- Transformer derived Di
- Hand-wound transformers
- Tube-driven FX loop
- Feedback control
- Steel chassis construction
- Dimensions: 15.74" x 8.66" x 3.15"
- Weight: 26 lb. (12kgs)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.