- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Series One 10th Anniversary 10W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- K44472 004000000 K44472004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three 10W single ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Celebrate 10 years of Blackstar sound with this limited-edition combo amp.
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three 10W single ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines—Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
With a limited run of only 1,000 pieces of each model worldwide, and a certificate of authentication in each model, these amps are certain to be collector’s items in the future.
The Series One 10 AE combo amp is driven by the mighty KT-88. Inspired by the now-legendary S1-200, this product benefits from the extra headroom of the KT-88, resulting in dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrive. In addition, the patented ISF control gives access to more distortion flexibility than any other single-ended valve amplifier on the market.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W (tube)
- Tubes: KT-88 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: Gain, overdrive, ISF, reverb, master
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable boost
- Footswitchable overdrive
- Series FX loop
- Emulated mono output
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.