- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio 10 EL34 10W 1x12 Tube Hybrid Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- L48332 004001000 L48332004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studio 10 EL34 is inspired by some of the most revered classic amps from the UK. The refined tone and response fully captures the magic of the Cl...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get sweet, UK-style tube tone in your studio setup.
The Studio 10 EL34 is inspired by some of the most revered classic amps from the UK. The refined tone and response fully captures the magic of the Class A, single-ended valve power stage.
The Studio 10 EL34 deploys a EL34 output valve to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The Studio 10 EL34 is a low gain, classic crunch amp that uses an EL34 in the power amplifier for superlative, warm British crunch. In this model we have included a hot pre-amp Boost for authentic classic rock / indie rhythm playing and classic, vocal leads. The speaker emulated output is taken after the Class A power stage, which means you can harness the tone the 6L6 power tube when going direct to the PA or an interface. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been crafted to provide the guitarist with the widest range of vintage tones, driven through a Celestion speaker.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W
- Tube: one EL34 (power amp)
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion 70/80
- Built-in reverb
- Effects loop
- 3 speaker outputs: 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm, 2x16 Ohm
- Speaker emulated output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.