- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic Singer Live 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- J50391 004000000 J50391004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ACS Live takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplif...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Great power and features for small- and medium-sized gigs.
The ACS Live takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, the ACS Live gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances.
Natural Sound with Power, Definition and Presence
Amplifying your acoustic guitar with the ACS Live is a truly inspiring experience. BOSS engineers worked tirelessly to accurately reproduce the instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel, and each amplifier element was carefully developed to achieve this. A powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. The custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound. Other fine details include a unique cabinet construction method that eliminates unwanted resonances, and an integrated tilt-back design for maximum projection.
Guitar Channel with Acoustic Resonance
The ACS Live’s guitar channel features a discrete analog input circuit that provides ample headroom for the quick attack and wide dynamic range of the acoustic guitar. Also included is BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance, which employs advanced processing to eliminate the hard, sterile sound produced by the piezo pickups in most stage guitars. This powerful feature not only enhances the character of your pickup, but also restores the complex natural resonances that are so often lost when amplifying your acoustic. The channel provides a three-band EQ as well, plus a phase switch and notch control for keeping feedback issues at bay. Two types of chorus effects and a guitar-optimized reverb are also on hand to add a finishing touch to your sound.
Mic Channel for Vocals and More
The ACS Live also includes a dedicated mic channel, giving singing guitarists a compact, all-in-one amplification solution. A discrete analog input circuit delivers full, clear sound, and phantom power is on tap for using studio-grade condenser microphones. There’s also a three-band EQ, phase switch, and anti-feedback notch control, plus top-quality delay/echo and reverb effects to enrich your vocal sound. If you’re using the ACS Live for guitar only, this channel can alternately be used to mic up your acoustic. For players that use advanced setups, it also works great for blending another amplification source installed in the guitar, such as a second pickup or an internal mic.
Automatic Vocal Harmonies and Looping
A standout feature of the ACS Live is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play guitar. It all happens automatically, so there’s no complicated setup needed. Your chord progressions are analyzed in real time, generating impressive harmonies perfectly tuned to the key of your song. And if you modulate to a new key, the intelligent processing follows along smoothly and accurately. Two different harmony types are available, plus a unison setting that doubles your voice for more impact. The amp’s built-in looper provides even more creative fun, allowing you to build live backing with guitar, vocals, effects, and more.
Advanced Connectivity and Control
The ACS Live’s rear panel is well stocked for your interfacing needs. Dual DI/Line outputs are provided on XLR connectors, and each features a versatile mode switch for outputting both channels mixed together, or individual channels direct or post-effects. There’s also an aux input with level control, perfect for playing backing music from your mobile device. A USB jack offers a direct computer connection to a DAW, while the Rec/Phones jack provides a standard 1/4-in. stereo connection for quiet practice sessions or recording to portable devices. Numerous jacks are also available for controlling the harmony function, looper, effects and more via footswitches.
- Power: 60W
- Two channels: guitar, mic
- Two inputs: Mic channel with phantom power and 1/4-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Speakers: 1x6.5 woofer, dome tweeter
- Controls: 3-band EQ, phase switch, notch control, chorus, reverb
- Built-in FX: Chorus on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.