- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jazz212 50W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J24656 004000000 J24656004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Mark Jazz 212 has been designed with a jazz guitar in mind but, of course, it is the perfect choice for everyone who likes a very ultra-lightw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A super-portable 2x12 combo made with jazz guitarists in mind.
The DV Mark Jazz 212 has been designed with a jazz guitar in mind but, of course, it is the perfect choice for everyone who likes a very ultra-lightweight and easy-to-transport 2x12 combo.
The EQ controls section gives you lots of tonal freedom to easily find your own sound, and an improved dynamic response thanks to the DV Mark innovative technology of its 50W new power amp. Warm sweet-sounding onboard reverb, a useful XLR Line Out, headphone output and aux input, and Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V allow this amp to cover all your playing needs.
Power: 50W (solid state)
XLR line out
Dual voltage switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.