- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Armageddon 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839404527
- Write a Review
- H72385 005000007 H72385005000007
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Plug into the three-channel, 120W Egnater Armageddon guitar amp head and join the new world order! Channel 1 produces full, rich cleans that will cal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Armageddon is here and a ruler of tone has emerged, with three channels, 120 crushing watts of power, and built-in ISP noise reduction!.
Plug into the three-channel, 120W Egnater Armageddon guitar amp head and join the new world order! Channel 1 produces full, rich cleans that will calm you between bursts of aggression. Channels 2 and 3 share tone controls like a two-headed beast shares its body. Finesse your tonal mastery using Egnater's signature Tight/Bright voicing switches.
Those venturing into the world of extreme gain know the ISP Decimator is an essential weapon. ISP has teamed up with Egnater, building their Decimator G-String noise reduction right into Armageddon, resulting in a dead-silent amplifier that screams with gain. The master midrange controls allow for fine tuning the precise amount of mid cut or boost.
The independent reverb controls on each channel allow you to dial in just a touch of reverb or soak your tone in it. The included 7-button footswitch gives you control over every amp feature. MIDI IN and THRU connections, as well as external setup switches mean no matter what MIDI setup you're using, Armageddon can integrate into your rig.
- 120W all-tube head
- 6 -12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4 - 6L6 power tubes
- Selectable full/half power switch (120W/60W)
- Three channels
- Channel 1: Volume, gain, 3-band EQ, Tight/Bright voicing switches, High/Low gain switch, ISP Decimator G-String noise reduction with Threshold control
- Channels 2 & 3: Shared 3-band EQ, independent volume/gain controls, Tight/Bright voicing switches, High/Low gain switch, ISP Decimator G-String noise reduction with Threshold control
- Master controls: Presence & Density, midrange sculpting via Depth and Level controls
- Independent reverb controls for each channel with spillover
- Seven-button footswitch included: all three channels, effects loop, Master Midrange, Reverb, and ISP Decimator - effects loop and Master Midrange can be assigned to any of the channels
- Simple bias adjust with external test points
- Balanced XLR cabinet-voiced line/recording output
- Buffered effects loop with Send/Return levels
- MIDI IN and THRU with external setup switches
- 100V/117V/230V voltage selector
Tone as you know it has been destroyed, but a new beginning awaits. Get the Armageddon head now and hear what you've been missing!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.