- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5150 III LBXII 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product J50187
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EVH 5150III LBXII is a 15-watt guitar amp head that packs an extraordinary and powerful punch. This 2.0 version of the company's diminutive easy-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Amazing 5150III tone in a size that works in the bedroom and studio.
The EVH 5150III LBXII is a 15-watt guitar amp head that packs an extraordinary and powerful punch. This 2.0 version of the company's diminutive easy-to-carry “lunchbox” head features the famous Green and Blue channels, delivering sparkling clean tone and punchy gain to inspire unlimited artistic expression.
Armed with four ECC83S (12AX7) preamp and two EL84 power tubes, the LBXII also includes dual concentric gain and volume controls for precise and independent control of each channel, as well as shared EQ presence and resonance controls.
Dial in a crystal clean tone or turn the gain up for a bluesier counterpart on the Green channel, and when you are looking to bring the house down, hit the one-button footswitch and select the Blue channel for a tight and compressed overdriven tone with sustain for days.
Bedroom players can utilize the 1/4-power switch to reduce the head to 3.5 watts and avoid disturbing the rest of the household, while studio and live musicians can leverage this same feature to turn up the head for a squeezed and spongy tone.
Boasting exceptional construction, fierce tone and distinctive style with a black control panel and white metal grill cage with iconic EVH striped motif, the LBXII is a phenomenal performing amp.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- 1/4-power switch to 3.5W
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels: clean, crunch
- Single input
- Controls: Dual Concentric Gain, 3-band EQ, Dual Concentric Volume, Presence, Resonance
- Cabinet material: aluminum/steel chassis
- Footswitch included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.