- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5150III 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Product H85603
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EVH 5150III 50-Watt Head is a scaled-down version of its acclaimed 100-watt big brother-the mighty 5150 III head-with many of the same great feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Loaded with pure EVH sound and power.
The EVH 5150III 50-Watt Head is a scaled-down version of its acclaimed 100-watt big brother-the mighty 5150 III head-with many of the same great features. Its smaller size and portability make it a perfect amp for players who want arena volume, tone and performance in a compact package. It pairs perfectly with the new EVH 5150 III 2x12 and 1x12 cabs, in addition to the current EVH 5150 III 4x12 cabinet.
It's a three-channel amp; channels one and two share EQ, with gain, low, mid, high and volume controls; channel three has gain, low, mid, high, volume and master presence and resonance controls. Other features include selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out and black hardware. Included four-button footswitch has 1/4" input jack; also accommodates MIDI footswitching.
- Effects loop
- Front panel instrument ¼" mono jack
- 1/4" stereo jack
- Line out jack
- 2 parallel speaker output jacks
- 3 channels, Channel 1 and 2 share EQ
- Master presence control
- Channel 1 and 2: gain, low, mid, high and volume controls
- Channel 3: gain, low, mid, high, volume and master resonance controls
Call or click to harness the power of Eddie.
- Wattage: 50 watt
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: Front Panel Instrument ¼" Mono Jack (Insert)
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Stereo Jack
- Line Out: Line Out Jack
- Extension Speaker Jack: 2 Parallel Speaker Output Jacks
- Channels: 3, Channel 1 and 2 Share EQ
- Controls: Master Presence, Channel 1 and 2: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume; Channel 3: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Master Resonance Control (rear panel)
- Hardware: Black
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED Jewel
- Handle: Black Strap
- Front Panel: Black EVH Striped Steel
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Black or Ivory Textured Vinyl Covering with Black EVH Striped Steel Grille
- Input Impedance: >1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 4, 8 or 16 ohms (Selectable)
- Amplifier Length: 12" (30.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Preamp Tubes: 7 JJ ECC83 (12AX7)
- Power Tubes: 2 JJ 6L6
- Unique Features: 4-button footswitch with 1/4" cable input with ultra fast switching, MIDI input that can be used to control channels and effects loop with virtually any MIDI device, 3 foot heavy duty speaker cable
- Footswitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.