- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Limited Edition 5150 III 100S 100W Tube Guitar Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- J04493 004001000 J04493004001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited edition hand-customized EVH 5150 III 100S 100W guitar amp head is identical to the setup Eddie Van Halen has recently toured with, and f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get the same limited edition powerhouse tone machine used by EVH himself.
This limited edition hand-customized EVH 5150 III 100S 100W guitar amp head is identical to the setup Eddie Van Halen has recently toured with, and features the exact same custom modifications.
The 100-watt head features a single input and three channels (clean, crunch, lead), each with versatile controls (volume, gain, presence, low, mid, high). Channel two features increased gain for greater sustain and is re-voiced for improved low-mid frequency definition; channel three also features increased gain and improved range for the œlow control. Further, each channel has a rear-panel resonance control knob that dials in fine-tuned low-end response. The amp boasts eight JJ 12AX7 (ECC83) preamp tubes, four Shuguang 6L6 power tubes, switchable output impedance (4, 8 and 16 ohms) and adjustable bias control. Other features include vintage-style œchicken head control knobs, red jewel, dual speaker jacks, effects loop, direct out and molded plastic handle.
The 5150III 100S head comes in a special black œStealth aesthetic; and a seven-pin, four-button footswitch is included (controls each channel and the effects loop).
Power: 100W (tube)
Tubes: eight 12AX7 (ECC83) - preamp; four 6L6 - power amp
Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, presence, resonance
Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms (switchable)
Two speaker outputs
Adjustable bias control
Black "stealth" look
Four-button footswitch included
Dimensions: 22" x 12.5" x 26"
Weight: 58 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.