Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender '57 Custom Champ 5W 1x8 Tube Guitar Amp Lacquered Tweedtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender '57 Custom Champ 5W 1x8 Tube Guitar Amp Lacquered Tweed$1,099.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic Fender tube sound in a portable package.
The Fender® 5F1 circuit used in the ’57 Custom Champ has become legendary for its heightened dynamic response and sweet sounding tube overdrive when pushed. A 12AX7 preamp tube matched to a classic 6V6 power amp tube generates this in-demand overdrive. When the volume is cranked, this little wonder sings with the natural compression and rich even-order harmonics of a power tube working at peak output in Class A topology. The 8-in. Weber Alnico speaker stays true to the classic Champ sound, compressing to create fat tone at higher levels while more than ably reproducing the raunchy tones found at the top of the amp’s volume knob. The hand-wired circuit includes newly sourced yellow coupling capacitors chosen for their authentically vintage Fender tone—sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids.
Onstage this amp looks great, retaining classic Champ visual appeal—lacquered tweed, chickenhead knob, leather handle and 1/4-in inputs for low or high output instruments are all here. In the studio, the 5-watt design means you’ll be able to explore the full range of available tones without overloading sensitive microphones (or your ears). Updated components, hand-wired craftsmanship and a classic circuit design all combine to create the ’57 Custom Champ, a style-spanning performer. Includes a protective cover.
- Power: 5W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AY7, one 12AX7 (preamp); one 6V6 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Two inputs: normal, bright
- Speaker: 1x8 Weber Special Design with Alnico magnet
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Bassman
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with nickel mounting hardware
- Knobs: Chicken-head style pointer
- Protective cover included
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.