- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic SFX 160W Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with Hand-Rubbed Walnut Finish
Condition 1 - Mint Walnut
- J48267 004001000 J48267004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the discerning player in search of an eye-catching piece of acoustic architecture, the Fender Acoustic SFX offers state-of-the-art technology for...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Amazing acoustic tone, and stunning looks to match.
For the discerning player in search of an eye-catching piece of acoustic architecture, the Fender Acoustic SFX offers state-of-the-art technology for a lush sonic experience unlike any other. The ultimate solution for acoustic players, the lightweight design and portability suit anyone looking for a grab-and-go rig for small venues,
offering a pleasing sound image to people located all throughout the room.
This limited edition Acoustic SFX has a new look, a new finish and a whole new attitude. The luxurious hand-rubbed walnut finish and black trim highlight the elegant shape and features of this truly versatile, toneful acoustic amplifier.
Acoustic SFX has two universal channels designed for use with guitars or microphones, each with its own 1/4-in.-XLR combo jack and spectacular studio-quality effects. The multidimensional, stunning Stereo Field Expansion technology (SFX) goes beyond stereo for room-filling tonal imagery that envelops the listener in a rich acoustic experience.
The amp imparts exciting, dynamic life to the onboard hall reverb, echo, delay and Vibratone effects—literally moving them around the listening area for amazingly deep tone. The integrated handle doubles as convenient cradle for mobile playback devices—perfect for adding accompaniment to your performance via the Aux In jack. Other performance-friendly features include feedback-reducing phase switches, line output, fitted cover and a footswitch jack for the optional two-button effect bypass footswitch.
- Power: 160 watts (80W per channel)
- Two channels
- Two inputs: 1/4-in./XLR combo
- Speakers: 1x8 low-frequency driver, 1x6.5 side-radiating speaker
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid, High, Reverb, Phase, Effects Level (on each channel), Master Stereo SFX Level
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Reverb
- Lightweight plywood construction
- Hand-rubbed walnut finish
- Cover included
- Dimensions: 17.5 in. x 19.5 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.