- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bassman Pro 410 4x10 Neo Bass Speaker Cabinet
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839860279
- #H79102 005001018 H79102005001018
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's Bassman 410 4x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the full, tight and punchy bass sound you'd expect from a 4x10" enclosure, and does it wi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Big sound in a little package from Fender.
Fender's Bassman 410 4x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the full, tight and punchy bass sound you'd expect from a 4x10" enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design. Some of the Bassman 410 features include four 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers and a compression driver horn with attenuator for high highs and low lows. Its lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling give it form and function by protecting your investment and producing resonance. Removable casters and spring-loaded heavy-duty handles make for easier transport. And not to mention this beast is rated at 1,000 watts program (500 watts continuous) at 8 ohms. Whoa.
- Four 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- 1/4" And Speakon connectors
- Removable casters
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport
- Rated at 1,000 watts program (500 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
Get the big sound without the heavy lifting. Order today!
- 26"W x 24.5"H x 16.25"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.