- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H97919 004001000 H97919004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Loaded with versatile features and crisp Fender tone.
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 100W, dual-channel Champion 100 features two 12" Special Design speakers, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound - from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
It features two footswitchable independent channels: channel one delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and channel two has selectable amp voicing, including Blackface, British, Metal, Jazz and Tweed, for a wide array of tonal variety. Each channel offers selectable FX, including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- Power: 100W solid state
- Two channels ” Blackface clean and selectable amp voice
- Speakers: two 12" Fender Special Design
- 1/8" aux. input
- 1/8" headphone output
- FX loop
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and more -- Delay time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the Tap button
- Front panel: Black angled
- Grill cover: Black "Bronco" vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 26" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.