- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Champion 40 Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H97920 004001000 H97920004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A solid-state amp with plenty of effects and sound despite its compact size.
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 40-watt Champion 40 features a single 12" Special Design speaker with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound-from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
- World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones
- An assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors
- Diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed
- Easily set the TAP button to match the song's tempo
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media players
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics
Go with this Champion of great tone. Order today.
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" stereo for use with media player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229mm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19lb. (8.6kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and more. Delay Time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the TAP button
- Speaker: One 12" Fender Special Design
- FootSwitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch (sold separately)
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.