- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neo 412 4x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839475664
- Write a Review
- 580278 005000028 580278005000028
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The high-powered Gallien-Krueger Neo 412 bass cabinet built to deliver silky-smooth, solid tone with less weight. This compact roadworthy, front-port...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Lighter than ever”it goes wherever you go.
The high-powered Gallien-Krueger Neo 412 bass cabinet built to deliver silky-smooth, solid tone with less weight. This compact roadworthy, front-ported cab is loaded with 4 custom-designed, cast-frame 12" neodymium speakers. Neodymium speakers are lighter than traditional speakers, but deliver the same robust performance. Tuned for a consistent response from top to bottom, there is plenty of definition in the highs and mids, coupled with a fat low-end. The Neo 412 bass cabinet also features GK's bi-amp system; Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors; 1,200W power handling; rugged 11-ply poplar construction; Tolex covering; reinforced, interlocking corners; 16-gauge steel grille; a pair of 3" dolly wheels; and an easy-grip handlebar.
1200W RMS power handling
4 - 12" GK-Paragon neodymium speakers
Crossover circuit with biamp/full range switch, horn power limiter, and high frequency attenuator
1 Speakon, 1 - 1/4"
11-ply poplar construction
Black Tolex covering
16-gauge steel grille
Tilt-back handle and wheels
Custom-tooled interlocking corners
Peak power handling: 2400W
Sensitivity: 102 dB
Maximum SPL: 133 dB
Frequency response (-3dB): 54Hz - 19kHz
26"W x 41"H x 17"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.