- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TubeMeister 20 Deluxe Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- J30821 004001000 J30821004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TubeMeister Deluxe 20 takes the best-selling Meister lunchbox amp format to a whole new level, with boutique tube tones inspired by the most-loved ch...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Boutique tube tones inspired by Hughes & Kettner’s flagship model.
TubeMeister Deluxe 20 takes the best-selling Meister lunchbox amp format to a whole new level, with boutique tube tones inspired by the most-loved channels of Hughes & Kettner’s award-winning TriAmp Mark 3 flagship and a bunch of killer new features to make your job as a guitar player better sounding, easier, and a whole load more fun.
Whether you Rock on Stage, Play at Home or Record at Night, TubeMeister Deluxe 20 is the ideal amp. The real power soak lets you switch between the full 20 Watts of power, 5 Watts, 1 Watt, or even 0 Watts for truly silent recording at any time of day or night.
TubeMeister Deluxe 20 is the first tube amp ever to offer you a genuine FRFR (full range flat response) amp sound experience. The groundbreaking Red Box AE (Ambience Emulation) DI output lets you connect your guitar direct to your recording setup or the PA, so it’s perfect for stage and studio work – and it delivers a perfect mix of authentic 4x12 cabinet ambience effects and an ultra-direct attack of pure tube tone.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2 (Clean, Lead + Boost)
- Total Power: 20 Watts
- EQ: 3-band, passive
- Number of Tubes: 4
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7 / ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (speaker), 1 x XLR (Red Box AE DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Effects Loop" Yes
- Height: 6.14”
- Width: 14.02”
- Depth: 5.91”
- Weight: 11.02 lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: TM20H
Time for you to join the 50,000-strong Meister Family. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.