- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iRig Micro Amp 15W 1x4 Battery-Powered Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- L53755 004001000 L53755004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered amp that lets you do more. At up to 15W RMS, it’s louder than you’d expect and covers a range of ton...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Take great, versatile tone with you wherever you play.
The iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered amp that lets you do more. At up to 15W RMS, it’s louder than you’d expect and covers a range of tones, with three custom-voiced analog channels: clean, drive, and lead.
But iRig Micro Amp’s real magic comes from the included high-quality connection to your iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Jam through 10 amp and 26 stompbox models with the included AmpliTube app, plus 9 amp and 10 stomp models from AmpliTube 4 on Mac/PC.
Plus, iRig Micro Amp’s connection lets you plug into all your favorite apps and software. Learn new songs, practice your favorite licks, perform with backing tracks, and even record your own songs easier than you ever imagined.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W (DC); 7.5W (battery)
- DC power supply or battery operation (six AA)
- Three channels: Clean, Drive, Lead
- Speaker: 1x4"
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume
- Micro USB connection
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- External speaker output (4–16 ohm)
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 2.6"
- Weight: 2.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.