- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DEFENDER5HMOD Defender 5H 5W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L51474 004000000 L51474004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kustom Engineers took the great sounding Defender 5H and lifted the virtual hood to tweak its 5 Watt motor. The results were astonishing. The Defende...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This little beast is ready to Defend your studio.
Kustom Engineers took the great sounding Defender 5H and lifted the virtual hood to tweak its 5 Watt motor. The results were astonishing. The Defender 5 Hot Mod (DEFENDER5HMOD) was designed for vintage tube amp tones. Ceramic capacitors were upgraded with polyester film and electrolytic type. Larger capacitance values allowing more low end and more gain. The DEFENDER5HMOD has a livelier tone that is harmonically rich, a better sounding distortion, similar to tweed and British-style circuits, and delivering a bigger note bloom usually heard only in boutique and vintage amplifiers. To dial in the Hot Mod sound Kustom used vintage "chicken head" style knobs on the Bass Response and Volume controls.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 5W
- Tubes: 12AX7 (preamp); EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: bass response, volume
- External speaker output
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Dimensions: 5" x 12.4" x 7.2" (12.75 x 31.5 x 18.28 mm)
- Weight: 7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.