- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A-Fresco-2 60W 1x8" Battery-Powered Acoustic Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Brown
- #L54740 004001000 L54740004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and engineered in the U.K., the Laney A-Fresco-2 provides versatility, portability and reliability to all levels of acoustic players. An ult...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Bring amazing acoustic tone wherever you play with this battery-powered beast.
Designed and engineered in the U.K., the Laney A-Fresco-2 provides versatility, portability and reliability to all levels of acoustic players. An ultra-efficient, dual mono Class D power amplifier, plus a single 8” custom-designed dual-cone woofer, delivers articulate transparent acoustic sound with both punch and high-end clarity, just like your acoustic instrument.
The Laney A-Fresco-2 is an ultra-compact acoustic instrument combo designed for use with both mains or battery power options, with a range of acoustic-friendly controls. Designed with the acoustic performer in mind, two independent channels, powerful but sympathetic EQ and an aux in channel means you are ready for any gig, either on stage or out and about. Wherever you decide to use it the A-Fresco-2 is as happy out on the street as it is in the studio. The internally rechargeable Li-Ion batteries give you up to 24 hours of power, to perform anywhere. The day will run out before your batteries do.
XLR DI Out
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a “sweet spot on” the control where any feedback present disappears.
The Laney LI-ION battery pack are a self-contained unit that can be recharged within the amplifier — so no need to remove it for charging.The battery life of the Laney Li-ION pack is outstanding, offing up to 24hrs operation.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 60W
- Two channels
- Two XLR+1/4" combo inputs
- Controls: Combi jack / XLR inputs, level, shape, bass, mid, treble, chorus, reverb, CHR adjust, anti feedback, phase, volume and mute
- Effects: Reverb and chorus
- Effect loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries, up to 24 hours battery life
- Battery level indicator
- Dimensions: 9.52" x 10.43" x 13.66" (242 mm x 265 mm x 347 mm)
- Weight: 15.87 lb. (7.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.