- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Session DI Acoustic Guitar Direct Box and Preamp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J22656 004000000 J22656004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the L.R. Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and their experience in some of Nashville' great studios, Session Acoustic DI brings our new si...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Acoustic DI with analog saturation and multiband compression EQ.
Inspired by the L.R. Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and their experience in some of Nashville' great studios, Session Acoustic DI brings our new signature studio sound to your live rig. The Session DI enhances your acoustic pickup and imparts the rich sonic character that you™d expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world' finest studio gear. L.R. Baggs has captured this studio magic and put it into a compact, easy-to-use DI that will transform your live sound.
- Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
- Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
- Garret Null notch filter eliminates resonate feedback
- Variable high-pass filter attenuates extraneous low frequencies
- VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- All discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
- 48V phantom power, 9V battery or 9V DC powering options
- Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel and ABS plastic
- Footswitch for muting the signal
- Includes custom L.R. Baggs carrying case
Order today to add to your rig.
- Input Impedance: 10 Megohms
- Preamp Gain: -12dB to +26dB
- Input Level: -25dBv to 1.8dBv (0.53Vrms to 1.23Vrms)
- Output Level: -1dBv (0.88VRms) Balanced
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Output Level: -1dBv (0.88VRms) Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- DC Power Consumption: 0.65W Max at 9V
- DC Current Draw: 3mA
- Voltage Range: 7.5VDC - 12VDC
- Power Supply: 9VDC with 100mA (or 1 watt) minimum
- Average Battery Life: 125 hours
- Phantom Power: 24VDC minimum
- Signal To Noise: 90dB, unweighted
- Frequencies: 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 200Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.