- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CMD JB Players School 200W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H93005 004001000 H93005004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CMD JB Players School combo, named after Jeff Berlin's great Music School, is a great choice for students.Markbass knows how important it is for ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An amp designed for students ready to plug in and play.
The CMD JB Players School combo, named after Jeff Berlin's great Music School, is a great choice for students.
Markbass knows how important it is for students to practice and play with a good professional sound, as well as to have a compact, light and portable combo. This combo is the smart choice to satisfy all of these requests. It's inexpensive, it features the same quality standard and the same quality control tests applied to all Markbass products by their technicians during production.
Jeff says, "The CMD JB Players School combo combines Markbass' usual great tone with a high quality amp cabinet that is affordable. I am only insterested in an amp if it has good tone built into it. This amp has it! I can practice with this amp and I can gig with it as well."
The CMD JB Players School combo has a highly-portable size, and it weighs only 34.61 lbs. Its sound is professional, and like all Markbass rigs, getting the right sound is as simple as setting the amp flat, plugging in, and turning up the volume. EQ only needs to be used when compensating for unusual venue acoustics. Both student and professional users deserve a great professional sound, and this combo is the choice!
- Speaker Size: 1 x 15"
- Tweeter: None
- Speaker Power Handling (AES Standard): 200 W RMS
- Frequency Responce: 40 Hz to 5 kHz
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 100
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Reflex: Rear
- Preamp: Solid State
- Amp Output Power: 250W@4ohm | 150W@8ohm
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- Dimensions: 18.27"/ 46.4 cm (w); 18.27"/ 46.4 cm (h); 18.9"/ 48 cm(d)
- Weight Kg/lbs: 15.7 kg / 34.61 lbs
Order today and start playing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.