- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Mark Tube Anniversary 15 500W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J40171 004000000 J40171004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Little Mark Tube Anniversary edition gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid-state preamp—or a mix of both...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get the best of tube and solid-state tone with this limited-edition mini powerhouse.
The Little Mark Tube Anniversary edition gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid-state preamp—or a mix of both! On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4” jack, and one combo jack that accepts either a XLR or 1/4” cable. Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four bands of equalization, Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation and Variable Pre-shape Filter, line out level control, pre-post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel), and mute control (push-pull on the master knob).
Power: 500W (4 ohms); 300W (8 ohms)
Inputs: standard 1/4 in., balanced XLR-1/4 in. combo
48V phantom power for XLR input
Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
Controls: 4-band EQ, gain 1, gain 2, solid-state/tube mix, line out level, VLE, VPF, master (pull to mute), phantom power switch, ground lift
Speaker outputs: Speakon-1/4 in., 1/4 in.
Balanced XLR output
Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.
Weight: 5.07 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.