- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SW50R 1x12 50W Tube Guitar Combo Amp with Spring Reverb
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 194744015014
- J20073 006000004 J20073006000004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morgan SW50R 50W 1x12" tube combo starts with the circuit from the SW50 and then adds three-spring, tube-driven reverb pushed through a 12" Celes...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This Celestion-loaded country-music beast now comes loaded with 3-spring reverb.
The Morgan SW50R 50W 1x12" tube combo starts with the circuit from the SW50 and then adds three-spring, tube-driven reverb pushed through a 12" Celestion G12H75 Creamback speaker. The SW50R offers the same tonality of the SW50 including its ultra-sensitive pick attack and singing sustain. The SW50R reverb is also run parallel to the original tone stack. This means when the reverb is not being used it is totally out of the circuit unlike most other guitar amp reverbs. Intentionally designed to be the loudest and cleanest it could be with two 6L6s it is still capable of producing a warm compressed natural overdrive.
The SW50R utilizes a special level control. Its job is to control the amount of gain available in the power section of the amplifier. You will notice after about 3 oclock on the level control you are adding overdrive to the power section. This allows you to use the level control at lower volumes without sacrificing your tone.
The bass, mid and treble controls interact with each other to give you a wide range of tones. The Bass Emphasis switch changes the center point of the mid frequencies allowing you to get even more bass out of the amp. The bright switch is designed to bring in enough top end for even the darkest guitar but without adding any ice picky highs. This amp was designed to be that familiar black face styled tone from the mid '60s but with added clarity and string to string definition that is unrivaled in any similar design.
The SW50R is also a stage and studio monster. Currently on tour with Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, Chris Young and Frankie Ballard. If you listen to modern country music, chances are you have heard the SW50R.
- Maximum wattage: 26W“50W; 50W
- Tube or solid state: Tube/valve
- Type: Combo
- Number of preamp tubes: 3
- Preamp tube type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of power tubes: 3
- Power tube type: 6L6
- Power attenuation: No
- Number of channels: 1
- Footswitchable: Not Applicable
- Number of inputs: 2
- Number of modes: 1
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker brand: Celestion
- Speaker model(s): G12H-75 Creamback
- Cab power handling: 75W
- Cab back panel: Partially open back
- Impedance: 2x8 ohms; 1x16 ohms
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: Three-band EQ, plus volume
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: Yes
- Contour: No
- Reverb: Yes
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: Bass emphasis
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: No
- Footswitchable: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes; Spring
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- External speaker output: No
- Headphone output: No
- Direct output: No
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Width: 24"
- Height: 20.75"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.