- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MAX 208 200W 2x8 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Gray and Black
- L19562 004001000 L19562004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey MAX 208 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space-saving package. With 200 watts of max power that includes DDT speaker protection and ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A great all-around option for gigs, rehearsal and practice.
The Peavey MAX 208 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space-saving package. With 200 watts of max power that includes DDT speaker protection and two heavy-duty 8" woofers, the Peavey MAX 208 is great for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature for a more authentic classic overdrive sound.
The EQ section includes a 3-band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The MAX 208 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker. Rounding out the features are a built-in XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux. input, as well as a built-in effects loop. The tuned, ported enclosure also includes a kick back feature.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x8" woofers
- Controls: 3-band EQ, punch switch, mid-shift switch, bright switch, volume
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR direct output
- TransTube circuitry
- Ported construction
- Kick-back design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.