- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tour TNT 115 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- 582110 004001000 582110004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Tour TNT 115 is a 600W bass guitar combo amp with a top loaded, kick-back cabinet design. A single 1/4" input has a bright switch and an a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A great sounding bass amp that is lightweight, powerful, and reliable.
The Peavey Tour TNT 115 is a 600W bass guitar combo amp with a top loaded, kick-back cabinet design. A single 1/4" input has a bright switch and an active/passive switch. A pre-gain knob and a contour switch allow for a pre-shape EQ. A "crunch" switch adds a tube like distortion effect. EQ is controlled with high and low shelve controls and a 7-band graphic with a defeat switch. Also included is a one-knob compressor that has a defeat switch. An effects loop, footswitch input, master volume and DDT on/off switch completes the front panel of the Peavey Tour TNT 115. Lightweight Class D power drives the ceramic 15" speaker and high-frequency tweeter.
600W maximum lightweight class D power
15" specially designed speaker
High Frequency tweeter
7-band graphic EQ
High and Low Shelving controls
Preshape contour switch
Active/Passive pickup switch
Crunch switch adds tube-like crunch effect
Compressor with defeat switch
Optional footswitch controls crunch and compressor
Tweeter on/off switch
DDT speaker protection
Powered speaker output with Speakon jack
Convenient kick-back design
Legendary Peavey reliability
Lighted Peavey logo
Order this powerhouse and start gigging today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.