- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kirk Hammett KH75 75W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- 582326 004001000 582326004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 75W Randall Kirk Hammett KH75 Combo Amp is perfect for the serious up-and-comer. The KH75 offers 2 channels with 3 modes: Channel 1 Hammett Clea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A solid-state power plant that gets a nod from Metallica's prolific guitar guru.
The 75W Randall Kirk Hammett KH75 Combo Amp is perfect for the serious up-and-comer. The KH75 offers 2 channels with 3 modes: Channel 1 Hammett Clean, Channel 2 Hammett Rhythm, and Channel 3 Hammett Lead.
The Randall Kirk Hammett amp also boasts spring reverb, an effects loop, a Tape/CD input, and a footswitch. Built using the same tone circuit as Kirk's MTS head, the new Randall KH75 combo includes a Celestion Seventy 80 speaker.
Use the KH75 amp to create your own individual rock 'n' roll sound, thanks to the included EQ controls. Dial in that perfect tone with the Bass, Middle, Treble, and Contour controls.
Kirk made it very clear from the start that he wanted to develop a full line of amplifiers to provide fans at any budget level with his signature tone. And the Randall Kirk Hammett KH75 Amp proves that he was true to his word.
- Preamp channels: 2 Channel/3 Mode, featuring CH. 1: Hammett Clean; CH. 2: Hammett Rhythm; CH. 3: Hammett Lead
- EQ Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Contour
- Master controls: Volume
- Power amp: Solid State
- Power output: 75W
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80
- Amp features: Spring Reverb, Series EFX Loop, Tape/CD Input
The KH75 is the perfect practice amp for both the professional and beginning guitarist.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.