Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Revv Amplification Generator 100P MK3 Condition 1 - Mint Blacktrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 01/07/22
Buy any Two notes & Torpedo Embedded hardware and get the Tone Vault FREE!
Offer expires 01/07/22Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Revv Amplification Generator 100P MK3 Condition 1 - Mint Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Generator 100P gets revved up with a Two notes upgrade.
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions
- OMNI functionality for easy MIDI programming control
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, wide, drive, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 6 banks
- Cabinet lighting port to illuminate speaker cabinet badge
- Transparent serial effects loop
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker output jacks
- Internal load (automatically engages when no cabinet is detected)
- Power scaling from 120w down to 10w
- Ground lift switch
- Two notes Embedded Stereo XLR outputs
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- Baltic birch head shell
- All tube design - 5 – 12AX7 , 4 – 6L6GC
- 3 Channels: Clean, Crunch and Purple High Gain channels
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Signature Wide, Drive, and Aggression switches
- Cut switch on both overdrive channels allows for brighter distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid-range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Fat switch on the purple gain channel to thicken your high gain tones
- Built in digital reverb
- Built in noise gate
- Dual master volume controls (Foot switchable)
- Presence and depth controls
- Two notes Torpedo Embedded Virtual Cabinet Selector
- Headphone output jack
- Bluetooth controllable
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
Order the Generator 100P MK3 today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.