Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box VOX Valvetronix VT100X 100W 1x12 Digital Modeling Guitar Combo Amp Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box VOX Valvetronix VT100X 100W 1x12 Digital Modeling Guitar Combo Amp Condition 1 - Mint
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A modern-day modeling combo with old-school tone at heart.
These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own! The VTX Series represents an evolutionary step in VOX’s Valvetronix Series. These amps combine all-new sophisticated modeling technology with a multi-stage tube pre-amp circuit reproduce the unique distortion, touch sensitivity, and the response that is characteristic of classic tube amps. The new modeling algorithm actually recreates the analog circuits of the most coveted tube amplifiers and allows users to adjust the gain structure, switch between Class A and Class AB operation, and adjust the bias of the amplifier in real time. VTX amplifiers also offer 13 classic effects based on some of the most iconic stompboxes of all time that sound incredible when paired with any of the 11 realistic amplifier models. Additional features like the a tightly sealed cabinet, proprietary bass-reflex design, a USB port, built-in tuner, AUX in jack, and headphone jack make the VTX the best-sounding and most flexible Valvetronix amplifier yet!
- Power: 100W
- Single input
- 11 amp models
- Speaker: 1x12 Vox
- Controls: Amp model select, 3-band EQ, gain, volume, power level, effects value, effect select, channel select, bias shift, class select
- FX: compressor, chorus, overdrive, distortion, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, reverb (room, spring, hall, plate)
- 8 user programs
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- USB port
- Tone Room software integration
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 10.51 in. x 19.25 in.
- Weight: 41.67 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.