- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Little Bass Thing
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72358 000001000 L72358000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Good things come in small packagesAs the name suggests, the Little Bass Thing is a no-nonsense, featherweight bass amplifier, aimed squarely at the m...Click To Read More About This Product
A small, simple rig to amplify your bass in a big way
Good things come in small packages
As the name suggests, the Little Bass Thing is a no-nonsense, featherweight bass amplifier, aimed squarely at the modern player. 500 watts of Class-D muscle coupled with a hugely powerful solid-state preamp, all in a diminutive package, mean this tiny toolbox delivers maximum tone with minimum fuss.
Simple but effective EQ
A parametric mid control and carefully chosen bass and treble frequencies, all with 15dB of cut/boost, ensure that you can dial in the ultimate bass sound not only accurately, but quickly too. Whether you’re adding the finishing touches to the perfect tone, taming a troublesome room acoustic or crafting something really over-the-top, the Little Bass Thing does it with engineer precision and the musical simplicity you expect from an Orange bass amp.
Class-A optical compression
The footswitchable (sold separately) compressor control on the Little Bass Thing’s front panel gives players instant access to Orange’s painstakingly developed Class-A Optical Compression circuit. With its unique sidechain and a response optimised for bass guitar, this single dial provides excellent dynamic control and a warm, classic feel, at subtle or extreme settings.
Helpful little extras
In addition to great tone and light weight, the Little Bass Thing also features a buffered FX Loop and a studio-quality balanced D.I. output with a ground lift switch for eliminating any ground loop issues. There’s also a -6dB input pad switch for active basses and hot pickups. With all its dynamic and tone-shaping capabilities, the Little Bass Thing also makes a great recording preamp when used without a speaker connected.
- Features: single channel, Class-D power amp, foot-switchable (sold separately) compression, variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses, balanced DI out, FX loop
- Controls: volume, compression, treble, frequency, middle, bass, pad
- Output power: 500 watts rms | total minimum impedance: 4 ohms
- Unboxed dimensions (h x w x d): 8.5cm x 27.6cm x 25.1cm (3.35” x 10.9″ x 9.9″)
- Unboxed weight: 2.95kg (6.5lb)
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.