- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Thunderverb 50 Series TH50HTC 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 424067
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 50W Orange Thunderverb 50 twin channel tube amp head offers class A/B performance with a foot-switchable attenuator, tube FX loop, and tube-driv...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bring out a storm of guitar tone with the Thunderverb.
The 50W Orange Thunderverb 50 twin channel tube amp head offers class A/B performance with a foot-switchable attenuator, tube FX loop, and tube-driven reverb. The Tunderverb 50 tube amp head sports 2 clean/crunch/lead channels each with 3 gain stages. Channel A has the same 3-band EQ as the lead channel used on the Orange Rockerverb amps. Channel B has a shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up.
The Orange Thunderverb 50 amp head's footswitchable attenuator is great for those really loud lead breaks.
If you like the sound of the Thunderverb 200, but prefer the convenience of a smaller cranked 50W power amp, then the Orange Thunderverb 50 tube amp is for you.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Channel A controls: gain, shape, volume
- Channel B controls: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume.
- Attenuator control: foot-switchable for both channels.
- Reverb control: foot-switchable for both channels.
- Foot-switchable attenuator
- Output: 50W RMS, 16ohms
- Tubes: 2 X EL34, 4 x ECC83/12AX7 2 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker impedance: 1 x 16ohm, 2 x 8ohm
- Dimensions: 21-3/4"W x 10"H x 11"D
- Weight: 55-1/4lb.