- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Tiny Terror TT15JR Jim Root #4 Signature 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- H81978 000000000 H81978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modeled after the Dirty Channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get Jim Root's dirty tone, along with variety of other favorites.
The Orange Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modeled after the Dirty Channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road, the Orange Rockerverb 100. This all-tube, 15W amp is capable of far more than high gain rock and metal though. With a full 3-band EQ players will find it easy to dial in everything from vintage rock to blues and beyond. The addition of a tube-driven FX loop allows the user to take the tone in any direction they want.
- Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain controls
- Single channel
- All tube
- High gain 4-stage preamp
- Tube FX loop
- 2 - EL84, 3 - 12AX7 and 1 - 12AT7
- Gig bag
Get Jim Root' sound today, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.