Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey 6505 MH Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey 6505 MH Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All the tone of the legendary 6505 in a package the size of a toaster.
Peavey's TSI tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a three-position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation: 20W, 5W or 1W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, pre-gain, post-gain, bright, crunch, presence, resonance, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status Indication (TSI) circuit
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output for direct recording
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Footswitch included
Add this to your rig today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.