- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey 6505 MH Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J20171 000000000 J20171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Peavey's celebrated 6505 Series, the all-tube 6505 MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable pack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the tone of the legendary 6505 in a package the size of a toaster.
Part of Peavey's celebrated 6505 Series, the all-tube 6505 MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package. The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its iconic big brother to produce the devastating, overdriven tones that have defined the sound of modern metal music for more than two decades. The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a three-position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
Power: 20W (tube)
Attenuation: 20W, 5W or 1W
Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
Two footswitchable channels
Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
Controls: 3-band EQ, pre-gain, post-gain, bright, crunch, presence, resonance, reverb
Footswitchable buffered effects loop
Tube Status Indication (TSI) circuit
MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
USB output for direct recording
Speaker defeat switch
Add this to your rig today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.