- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Backstage 10W Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13188 000000000 J13188000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Backstage emulates the sound, high output, warmth and "push back" of tube amplifiers and includes features such as high and low EQ controls, a 6"...Click To Read More About This Product
A great bedroom option for the budding rock star.
The Backstage emulates the sound, high output, warmth and "push back" of tube amplifiers and includes features such as high and low EQ controls, a 6" heavy-duty speaker, switchable TransTube overdrive, a tape/CD input for jamming along to your favorite songs and a headphone input for doing so quietly. The key is Peavey's exclusive TransTube technology, which emulates the sound of tube amplifiers without the hassle or cost of dealing with unpredictable tubes. The TransTube preamp tailors the gain level for any amount of drive, from clean to crunch to scream, using a patented approach to emulating 12AX7 tubes and their ability to create even, harmonic distortion. It also mimics the "push back" response of real tube circuitry, which is essential to emulating tube dynamics, distortion and chime.
- Power: 10W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x6" custom
- Controls: 2-band EQ, gain, volume
- Aux. input
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Weight: 9.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.