Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey Classic 20 Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head with 60W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey Classic 20 Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head with 60W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet$899.98
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A hard-rocking mini half-stack that packs plenty of punch.
The all-tube, 20-watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic Series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and three-position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH Mini Head perfect for studio environments.
112-C 60W 1x12 Speaker Cab
No matter how good your amp is, the speaker cabinet must also be top quality to have a great tone. The Peavey 112-C has 18mm plywood construction and a premium Celestion Vintage 30 60W speaker. The back of the cabinet is convertible for changing the cabinet to an open back configuration. The white piping gives the black grill and black tolex a nice finished look. Rubber feet and metal corners complete the package.
FeaturesClassic 20 20W Micro Head
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation: 20W, 5W or 1W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, pre-gain, post-gain, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status Indication (TSI) circuit
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output for direct recording
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Footswitch included
- Power handling: 60W
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Straight Construction
- Convertible open-/closed-back design
- 18mm plywood construction
- Metal reinforced corners
- Top handle
- Black Tolex covering
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.