- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Classic 20 Micro Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20170 000000000 J20170000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic 20 MH Mini Head is part of Peavey's timeless Classic Series which are revered by blues, country and rock players alike. Their versatility...Click To Read More About This Product
There's nothing "Micro" about the way this head sounds.
The Classic 20 MH Mini Head is part of Peavey's timeless Classic Series which are revered by blues, country and rock players alike. Their versatility allows them to span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease, and the Classic 20 MH Mini Head provides that tone in a highly portable package.
The all-tube, 20-watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic Series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and three-position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH Mini Head perfect for studio environments.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation: 20W, 5W or 1W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, pre-gain, post-gain, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status Indication (TSI) circuit
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output for direct recording
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Footswitch included
Add this amp head to your rig today for great Peavey tone. Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.