- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Envoy 110 Guitar Amplifier with TransTube Technology
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481333 000000000 481333000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Envoy 110's surprising volume and bold bass are just the skeleton; the flesh and blood of this baby are the 3 astounding tonal variations ...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy to transport and up to the challenge.
The Peavey Envoy 110's surprising volume and bold bass are just the skeleton; the flesh and blood of this baby are the 3 astounding tonal variations per channel - like having six amazing amps in one. Pro features like simulated speaker out, pre and post gain on lead channel, high gain and low gain inputs, and master reverb and boost give it a legitimate place in any studio.
- 10" super-duty Blue Marvel speaker
- Simulated speaker out
- Headphone jack
- 2 footswitchable channels
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Vintage/classic/warm switch on clean channel
- Classic/modern/high gain switch on lead channel
- Pre and post gain on lead channel
- High gain and low gain inputs
- Master reverb and boost
- Footswitch jack
- 21 lbs.
- 18"W x 16-1/4"H x 9-1/2"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.