- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Headliner 1000 1,000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31956 000000000 J31956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Headliner 1000 1,000-watt bass head features a seven-band graphic EQ spaced at optimized frequencies, with each slider offering 15 dB of c...Click To Read More About This Product
A massive 1,000W of thunder in an easy-to-use, rack-mountable head.
The Peavey Headliner 1000 1,000-watt bass head features a seven-band graphic EQ spaced at optimized frequencies, with each slider offering 15 dB of cut and boost to provide comprehensive tone shaping frequencies optimized for bass guitar. Players can use the graphic EQ in conjunction with the low and high shelving-type tone controls or bypass the graphic EQ entirely.
A built-in optical Compressor with level control and bypass allows players to add just the right amount of compression to the mix. The Crunch feature adds a vintage tube effect that distorts only the high frequencies, preserving the all-important fat low end. The amp also features Bright and Contour switches, an effects loop, master volume and headphone out. The Compressor and Crunch features are footswitch selectable.
The Headliner 1000 features a built-in XLR direct interface that routes the signal to the house sound system or recording device, and an active/passive pickup switch that compensates for active instrument inputs. Peavey’s exclusive DDT™ speaker protection circuitry senses the onset of clipping and responds with slight limiting that allows the amp to retain the tone, headroom and dynamics (bypass included).
Designed to complement the Headliner 1000 amplifier, the Peavey Headliner 410, Headliner 210, Headliner 115, and Headliner 112 bass enclosures are made with premium loudspeakers and components for superior punch, tone and reliability.
- Power: 1,000W RMS (1,500W peak)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 7-band graphic EQ, pre-shape contour switch, bright switch, active/passive pickup switch, crunch, compressor, volume
- Effects loop
- Combination twist-lock and 1/4 in. speaker jacks
- XLR direct output
- Exclusive DDT speaker protection
- Headphone output
- 1-1/2 rack space
- Dimensions: 2.81 in. x 17.37 in. x 12.5 in.
- Weight. 10 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.