- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Headliner 115 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73353 000000000 H73353000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 115 bass speaker cabinet makes it the perfect ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Redesigned from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget.
Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 115 bass speaker cabinet makes it the perfect cab for any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner 115 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with roadworthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille. The 15" Sheffield bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch, and the vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix.
Inputs include two 1/4" jacks and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility. With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms and power handling of 500 watts program and 1000 watts peak, the Headliner 115 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner 115 can be easily used with a Headliner 210 cabinet stacked on top, resulting in a 4-ohm total load.
- 500 watts program power handling
- 1,000 watts peak
- 15" Sheffield bass woofer
- 18mm ply cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4' input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Vented cabinet for powerful bass
Powerful Peavey bass tone priced for the working musician. Order yours now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.