- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey KB 3 Keyboard Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 703375 000000000 703375000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey KB 3 amp is perfect for voice, keyboards, acoustic or electric guitar, and drum machines. You get 60W of clean power (80W with extension c...Click To Read More About This Product
A self-contained compact sound system.
The Peavey KB 3 amp is perfect for voice, keyboards, acoustic or electric guitar, and drum machines. You get 60W of clean power (80W with extension cab added) and a 12" speaker with tweeter in this versatile Peavey amplifier. 3 separate channels each have 2-band EQ and Channel 1 has mic input. Balanced XLR main out. Effects send/return. Headphone out with level control.
- 60W of clean power (80W with extension cab added)
- 12" speaker with tweeter
- 4 separate channels
- 2-band EQ on each channel
- Mic input on Channel 1
- Balanced XLR main out
- Effects send/return
- Headphone out with level control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.