- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey KB 4 75W 1x15 3-Channel Keyboard Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 703371 000000000 703371000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Peavey KB 4 Keyboard Amp and PA system has separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, includ...Click To Read More About This Product
Power that's easy to use and easy to move.
The Peavey KB 4 Keyboard Amp and PA system has separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electric guitars, drum machines and backing machines, as well as CD and DAT players. Other essential features of the Peavey keyboard amp include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR out, DDT w/defeat switch, and the power to drive an external speaker. The keyboard amp includes a 15" speaker and tweeter and generates 75W to drive the internal speaker or 100W with external speakers. The stereo mixer has 2-band EQ and main effects send/return. The Mic/Line channel has 3-band EQ and effects send/return plus monitor input with level control and assign, and a headphone out with level control. Built-in casters and handle make it an easy moving amp and PA system.
- 15" speaker and tweeter
- 75W/100W with external speaker
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/Line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.