- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Max 115 II 1x15 300W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H88660 000001000 H88660000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MAX 115 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 300 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15 in. he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Some serious Peavey tone from a handy 1x15 in. combo amp perfect for gigs and rehearsals.
The MAX 115 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 300 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15 in. heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX 115 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature that automatically turns off the tweeter for a more authentic classic overdrive sound. The EQ section includes a 3-band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 115 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8 in. jacks for phones output and aux input.
300 watts into 8 ohms
DDT speaker protection
Pre-gain control with Transtube gain boost which automatically turns off the tweeter for more authentic classic tone
3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
15" speaker with high end tweeter
Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
Built-in direct output with ground lift
1/8" aux input
1/8" phones output
Tuned, ported enclosure
Bring the low to the show. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.