- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey MAX 250 250W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
Gray and Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19563 000001000 L19563000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey MAX 250 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 250 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15...Click To Read More About This Product
This heavy-hitting 250W bass combo offers great tone and features.
The Peavey MAX 250 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 250 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15 inch heavy-duty woofer, the MAX 250 is great for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. In addition to the 15" woofer there is a high-end tweeter.
Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature that automatically turns off the tweeter for a more authentic classic overdrive sound.
The EQ section includes a 3-band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The MAX 250 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W
- Single channel
- Single input
- TransTube circuitry
- Controls: 3-band EQ, punch switch, mid-shift switch, bright switch, volume
- DDT speaker protection
- XLR direct output with ground lift
- Aux. input
- headphone output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.