- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey MAX 300 300W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
Gray and Black
- Write a Review
- L21256 000001000 L21256000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey MAX 300 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 300 watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and two ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This portable combo offers Max power and features in a portable platform.
The Peavey MAX 300 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 300 watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and two 10" heavy-duty woofers, the MAX 300 is great for plenty of gigs or rehearsals.
Another Peavey exclusive is the Trans Tube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature that automatically turns off the tweeter for a more authentic classic overdrive sound. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The MAX 300 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker.
Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux. input. It also features an active silent DI output.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x10"; tweeter
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, punch, mid-shift, bright
- DDT speaker protection
- Trans Tube circuitry
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- XLR direct output with ground lift
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- Silent DI output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.